Thursday, March 30, 2017

Last Chance - Free March Word Art Pack!




I am so excited for you to see my newest digital scrapbooking page kit that will be released on April 1st over in my store at GingerScraps. Each pack will be only $1 and will coordinate with the other designers' packs. 

***********************

Also, April Fool's Day is just around the corner!

NO JOKE!

(Buffet items @ GingerScraps are NOT included in the 65% off sale, 
but will each be only $1 through April 5th.)


************NEW***************


"Flashy" Word Art 

***********************************************

LAST CHANCE!

Each month, I offer a brand new free word art pack via my free newsletter. 
If you have already subscribed, you will be able to download this pack for free in the newsletter right from your inbox.






I only send out emails when I have new products, sales, or freebies. 
You may unsubscribe at anytime

Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment